- Besiktas stuns Napoli in Champions League
- Fenerbahce take on Mourinho's United
- Fenerbahçe plane lands after bird strike
- Besiktas aim first win
- Basaksehir lead Turkish league
- Zidane delighted with Real intensity
- Cavaliers re-signed J.R. Smith
- Niasse keen to make Toffees move stick
- Iceland defeat Turkey in 2018 WC qualifier
- Turkey draws 2-2 with Ukraine
Turkey's 'stars' absent again for Ukraine
Coach Fatih Terim has sparked discussion by dropping Euro 2016 players
Australian F1 fans detained in Malaysia
Revulsion greets Australians after they strip to Malaysia flag underwear in majority Muslim country, drink beer from shoes
Volkan throws 2 points away
Fenerbahçe lost 2 points in a draw against Osmanlıspor after Volkan Demirel presented an easy penalty to the opposing team.
Hughes hails Grant after heroics
Stoke City manager Mark Hughes is thoroughly impressed by Lee Grant's penchant for grabbing opportunities with both hands after the goalkeeper's stellar performance helped secure a 1-1 Premier League...
Brazil get two more Libertadores spots
Brazil have been awarded two more places in next year's Copa Libertadores, taking their total from five to seven as the South American club competition expands to 44 teams.
Adriano saves the day
Beşiktaş take down Çaykur Rizespor with the last minute goal from Adriano.
Fener shuts out Feyenoord in Europa League
Emenike's goal all Turkish team needed to beat Dutch powerhouse
- Fikret Orman'dan Fenerium'a ziyaret
- 90+5'te kaleciden inanılmaz röveşata golü!
- Chapecoense takımının uçaktaki son görüntüleri!
- İsmail Beşiktaş'a karşı oynayamayacak!
- Chapecoense oyuncuları finali böyle kutlamıştı!
- Bu atışla Guinness Rekorlar Kitabı'na girdi!
- Burak Yılmaz'ın kızından Arda'ya mesaj var!
Turkish teams lose Europa League matches
Osmanlispor fall to Swiss side Zurich 2-1 while Atiker Konyaspor are beaten 2-0 by Belgian team Gent
Celtic fined over fans' Palestine display
UEFA slaps Celtic with 10,000-euro fine after fans flew Palestinian flags during match against Israel's Hapoel Be'er Sheva
Arsenal, Leicester among most expensive
Premier League champions Leicester City and Arsenal are among the five clubs charging most for Champions League tickets this season, according to spread-betting firm Spreadex.
Allardyce quits over corruption claim
Sam Allardyce parts company with England after just one game in charge
Asian elections for FIFA council postponed
Asia's top soccer officials delivered a major snub to FIFA on Tuesday, forcing the postponement of an election for three spots on the world body's new governing Council in a row over the disqualification...